We are looking for a part time field technician for our growing, family owned, pest control company to service accountsand generate sales in the Shenandoah Valley.
This position could lead to full time for the right individual. Position has excellent growth potential for someone looking to have a career instead of just a job. Must have a clean driving record. Paid training provided. Please call to schedule an appointment.
B&C is always looking for energetic individuals to add to our team of pest management professionals. Are you looking for a position where the potential for advancement is only limited by the energy you put into it? A professional position in a growing organization not just a job? We are a family owned business that has been in operation for over 40 years and still growing.
To provide the best pest control service at a fair price. To maintain current EPA recommended training for treating residential and commercial properties in the safest most effective way possible.
Ideal Candidates Will Have:
- A positive outlook.
- Comfortable meeting new people.
- Driven to provide great service to satisfy customers
- Enjoy learning up to date techniques in pest management
- Do not mind small spaces. Termite inspections may require it.
- Self motivated to develop productive customer relationships
- Organized with attention to detail
- Strong earnings potential
- Paid training and paid testing to acquire your Dept. of Agriculture Technicians License
We recruit individuals who can be trained to professionally service our existing clients and sell to new clients. This allows a person to make as much money as they are motivated to go get.
Please send a resume or short note stating you are interested in a position and we will get back to you for a short phone interview to discuss our unique company and the opportunity we offer for employment. E-mail our office email@example.com or call an appointment.